S-5!® Clamps for Standing Seam Metal Roofs
S-5!® has developed innovative clamps and brackets for various international metal roof profiles. S-5!® products are now installed on over 2 million metal roofs worldwide, including the main headquarters of IBM, Google, Apple and NATO. S-5!® distributes its products through wholesalers worldwide.
Since 2008 RoofTech is the S-5!® Master Distributor in Europe and stocks the S-5!® products that are common in the European market. All not stocked S-5!® products can be imported from S-5!, USA, after costumer request – even in small quantities and in short time with air freight. Please call us for quote.
We stock the following S-5!® clamps, which are most in demand in Europe:
The following innovations and changes will be made later year 2020. After the current stock of the respective article has been sold off, we will also make the changes.
- In the future the S-5!® Mini-Clamps will be delivered without M8x16 stainless steel screws. These screws can then be ordered separately from us, packed in 100 pieces per box.
- The S-5!® products will be partly delivered with new and smaller packaging units in the future. This is due to stricter weight restrictions per packaging unit in the USA.
- The set screws of the S-5! clamps will be supplied with Torx 30 female thread in future. A mounting bit (Torx-30) will be supplied in each box as before. The tightening forces remain unchanged.
In contrast to plagiarism and conventional seam clamps, only the original S-5!® Clamps are all multiple tested on different materials and profiles by a third-party accredited US-lab. The S-5!® Z- and E-Clamps families have in addition the official technical approval by the DIBt (German Center of Competence for Civil Engineering – Authority of the German Government). DIBt No. Z-14.4-719.
The special advantages are:
- Unsurpassed holding strength unequalled by any other clamps.
- Simple and fast installation of the clamps without piercing the panel.
- The clamps enable the easy attachment of various items.
- S-5! 25-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty. Link to the full warranty
S-5!® clamps will be attached to the panel seam by the special tightening “bullet-nosed” stainless steel S-5! setscrews. The setscrews compress the seam material against the opposite wall of the clamp. They will “dimple” the seam material, but will not penetrate it.
Our Clamp – Assortment 2020
Standard – S-5!® clamps (excluding E-Mini-FL and Z-Mini-FL) are supplied with M8 thread and
M8 stainless steel screw with flange and locking serration. Every box of the S-5! Clamps contains a S-5! mounting bit 3/16″ for the S-5! Set screws. The clamps and the PV kit are not supplied pre-assembled. For installation and applications, the respective installation instructions must be observed (enclosed with each delivery and to download at www.rooftech.de and www.s-5.com).
Accessories Products and Options:
For mounting rails with screw channels underside or beside, the S-5! Mini-clamps can be easily and inexpensively combined with different adapter plates: Download Produktinfo Adapterblech
Order-related special drill holes of the upper thread are possible from a corresponding production quantity.
Please call us for quote.